Spring Break // Seattle

To kick off our Spring Break Taylor and I decided to go for a quick weekend trip to Seattle with our friends Alex and Harrison. I've never had the opportunity to go to Seattle with friends, so it was fun to have a slightly different experience there than I'm used to. We explored the nightlife in Fremont, walked around downtown, had a picnic at Gas Works Park, went to the beach, ate delicious food, and played some pretty hilarious games of Cards Against Humanity. Alex's aunt and uncle were kind enough to let us stay at their house in exchange for watching their sweet pup and cats...and when they got home we got to snuggle their teeny tiny little twin girls. I almost died. Best. Weekend. Ever.

Here are a few (ok, more than a few....I couldn't narrow it down) photos from our weekend!
Walks around the arboretum, and taking silly pictures/staring deeply into each other's eyes.
Walking around the pier.
Pike Place, of course. Mostly to smell the flowers.
Our fancy home-made steak dinner.
Juno dog being sweet.
Picnic-ing at Gas Works Park.

If you'd like to see the post I did about my last visit to Seattle, you can find it right here

2 comments:

  1. Seattle. Is the best! Looking at your photos made me quite nostalgic. Miss Seattle so much, can't believe it's been a couple years since I've gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! Your pictures are very nice :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete