Lovely Links + A Feature

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I am being featured as a "Crafty Superstar" on Cut Out + Keep this week! They will be posting tutorials for some of my favorite projects each day this week. You can see my projects and interview right here. Have you checked out their site before? It's a really great collection of a huge array of projects...I've already bookmarked a few projects that I'm excited to try out. Now, here are a few links I'm feeling inspired by lately.
+ I made this No Knead Bread from Bleubird and it was amazing and so simple to make. Before I baked it I brushed on some rosemary oil and course sea salt...mmm.
+ I just rediscovered Kelly Ann's gorgeous blog, and have been listening to this mix she made ever since.
+ Going to add a few of these reading recommendations from Judy Blume and Lena Dunham (of the show Girls) to my list.
+ Feeling inspired by these beautiful, moody photos Emorie posted recently.
+ This awesome Life Planner from Whimsy Darling got the obsessive list maker in me a little too excited.
+ You all know I have a soft spot for indoor plants. Especially when they look like this.
+ This calendar is perfectly simple.
+ Some thought provoking reflections on love here and here.
+ Have you heard this RadioLab podcast on "Blame?" Super interesting.

What has been inspiring you lately? Please do share!

xx

PS - check back tomorrow for an outfit post and few photos from this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment