His & Hers: Summer Playlist [His]

Here is the Summer Playlist I promised you from Taylor! Here's what he had to say about it:

There are a few artists on this playlist that I am currently obsessed with.  For example, The National has seen a lot of playtime on my iPhone and computer.  Their new album, “Trouble Will Find Me” is great.  I listened to it everyday in France on my 20-minute walk to and from school.  Perfect walking music.  But I also think that their music is great for summer evenings with the speakers on and maybe a [insert favorite cocktail] in hand.  At the same time, music like that can be a little melancholy, so I tried to find a balance with some more upbeat stuff.  For example, Fitz and the Tantrums is a band that I just discovered (I know I’m behind on this one).  They are very fun and light.  And of course, Daft Punk’s new album “Random Access Memories” can’t be left out.  I also put in a tune off their older album, “Discovery.”  Both songs are great for getting funky in a digital way.  Anyway, I’ll let you navigate your way through the rest, but those are some of my highlights.  I hope you enjoy the music—happy summer!      -Taylor



Does any one else make playlists for different seasons or occasions?  It's fun to have music that reminds you of a specific time in your life :)  Hope you have a great weekend!

(original photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment