San Francisco

A couple weeks ago I popped down to San Francisco for a weekend to visit my dad and brother while they visited colleges. I'd only been there one other time, but fell completely in love with the city! Needless to say I was pretty excited to get back there.  We didn't have very much time there so we mostly just explored the city and ate good food when we weren't visiting schools. We went to an amazing French Vietnamese restaurant called Le Colonial.  So good.  We ate so much we basically rolled out of there (the yummy cocktails didn't help either...).  Go there if you're looking for a fancier restaurant and are into that kind of food!  Anyways, here are a few of the pictures I took while there!

Foggy city skyline//Fun art at one of the schools we visited//Graffiti art in the Mission//Prettiest buildings in Haight//Me and my brother...when did he get so big?

Hope you're having a great weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment