i'm back!

Hello! It's been quite a while since I've posted here.  I've been so busy over the past few months and wanted to wait until I had more time to really commit to working on this space, rather than half-heartedly filling it with posts.  Between homework and stress I often found myself day dreaming about all of the exciting things I'd like to do with this blog...so I'm so excited to finally have time to start fresh.  Since I last posted I finished my thesis and graduated from college (cue big, long sigh of relief...it still hasn't quite sunk in).  I'm hoping that now that I've finished undergrad I can dedicate a little more time to Kaleidoscope Eyes...Over the next couple of months I plan on doing a complete makeover of the design of this blog (I'm trying to learn a little bit of code...) and transitioning into doing much more frequent posts. So keep checking back!


Oh, and happy new year!
(photo from my family's new years celebration)

No comments:

Post a Comment